Staying Safe: Ways to Beat the Arizona Heat
Tips for the Arizona SummerJul 5, 2016
Sun and Heat
As temperatures are reaching their all-time high, keeping your family safe and healthy can enhance your chances for summer fun. Below are a few tips on what to do during high-temperature weather.
- Avoid being outside during peak heat hours. Early morning or late afternoon adventures are your best bet.
- Sunburns are not only a painful damper on your vacation but also have serious, long last health affects.
- Our team swears by Hydro Flasks® for keeping water ice cold.
- Take a CPR class, you never know when it will come in hand
- Have a secured barrier around any pool. Arizona Law…
- Keep a telephone nearby you in case of emergencies
Follow us on Instagram