Looking for a fun, flexible job?
Work with the largest, top rated hot air balloon company in the Southwest: Rainbow Ryders Hot Air Balloon Ride Co. Rise above the rest, work with the best. We are looking for fun, energetic people who recognize that our full-time jobs specialize in bucket lists.
Phoenix, AZ Hot Air Balloon Chase Crew
Work with the largest, top-rated hot air balloon company in the Southwest. We have some of the best equipment and facilities in the industry and certainly have the most fun! Rise above the rest, work with the best. We are looking for fun, energetic, people who are not afraid to work hard or get a little dirty.
- Handle the hot air balloon equipment
- Assist the pilot with flight preparation
- Make sure the guests receive the best customer service
- Follow the balloon during flight
- Pack up the equipment and return to the shop
- Able to lift 75+ lbs
- Good physical condition
- Reliable transportation to work
- Good personal hygiene
- Direct phone number and email address to contact you
- Ability to work well with a team
$50 per shift + tips with the ability to earn more depending upon experience and responsibilities.
Most often early morning shifts, each shift lasts 3-4 hours on average. In the winter, afternoon shifts will be available as well. Shift options will be available every weekday, weekend, and holiday.
Phoenix, AZ Receptionist
Work with the largest, top-rated hot air balloon company in the Southwest. We have some of the best equipment and facilities in the industry and certainly have the most fun! Rise above the rest, work with the best. We are looking for fun, energetic, people to provide superior, highly-personalized and memorable service to our guests – both face-to-face and over the phone
- Recommending service upgrades and new offerings to management by collecting guest feedback, researching the competition, and analyzing general tourism trends
- Engaging potential customers by answering service questions, suggesting trip solutions to best-fit customer needs, and serving as a general tourism resource for both Albuquerque and Phoenix
- Resolving any/all guest issues effectively and efficiently; suggesting and implementing solutions to problems and following up with guests to ensure expectations are met
- Developing proficiency in the reservation system to manage all guest accounts and trip manifests
- Answering office phones with a friendly and helpful demeanor
- Booking hot air balloon flights and making changes to guest reservations
- Managing the sale of merchandise
- Contributing to team effort by helping with general clerical tasks and other office duties
- Team player, multi-tasker, and self-starter
- Exemplary guest relations and service
- Efficiency in Word, Excel, and Google applications
- Engaging and personable
- Responsible and reliable
- Multilingual is a plus
$15 per hour
35-40 per week